I Want to Appeal
You have the right to appeal to the tribunal against penalties you think have been wrongly issued to you.
However, an appeal to the tribunal is the final stage in the challenge process. So you can appeal to us only when you have gone all the way through the challenge process of the enforcement authority which issued the penalty and have had a formal Notice of Rejection of Representations.
You can then appeal against:
– Parking penalties issued in England (outside London) and Wales
– Bus lane penalties issued in England (outside London) and Wales
– Moving traffic penalties issued in Wales
– Penalties for failing to pay a charge at The Dartford-Thurrock River Crossing (Dart Charge)
– Penalties for failing to pay a charge at the Mersey Gateway and Silver Jubilee Bridge Crossings (Merseyflow)
– Penalties for failing to pay a charge at the Durham Congestion Charge Zone
– Penalty notices issued for littering from vehicles
Have you received a Notice of Rejection of Representations?
Sorry, we didn’t recognise the Penalty Charge Notice prefix you provided. Please check and try again.
You will need to register an appeal with London Tribunals at https://www.londontribunals.gov.uk/
Or you can contact them on 020 7520 7200